Monday, January 4, 2010

the beautiful beginning

Hey guys, my name is Tippy. Nice to meet you too, I know. So, my older sister, Libby, and I have been talking about doing this whole site thing for a while. At first, it started out as us joking around. See, I'm an author, so I've been video blogging for a while for promotional and personal purposes. In other words, I'm a geek and think it's fun to vlog. Once, we decided to do a video together. Since then, Ish has been forming in the back of our minds. I know what you're thinking, what exactly is "Ish"? Well, you know when you're kind of hungy... ish? Or maybe a little bit dramatic-ish? How about tired-ish? Silly-ish? Us-ish? It's not really a word, yet it sums up the way most of us feel most of the time. I'm not really anything today, I'm just, well, ish. So, feel free to start acting a bit more Libby & Tippy-ish should you feel the desire.

Who are we? We're sisters. We grew up together playing Barbies and screaming at each other because we shared a bedroom. We never figured that we'd hit our adult lives and end up living together again, yet, here we are. We've got an 8-year age gap between us, but we're like best friends. Living together has given us a load of stories and funny ideas and memories that are more than worth documenting. So, Ish becomes our outlet. It's a chance to hear a story, a chance to laugh with us. Ish is where we can post all our silly photos and document adventures and post up video blogs. We plan to have sections for recipes and who knows what else. The sky's the limit, right? Nah, we don't have limits at all. There are no boundaries in the land of Ish! Pfft, the land of ish, that makes us sound like we live in some mildly demented fairy tale. Then again, maybe we do. I hope you all have fun watching our world zip by. Don't miss a moment.
-Tippy

No comments:

Post a Comment